Coming roughly two weeks after the Super ShowDown event, Elimination Chamber is a strange show. Neither the WWE nor Universal Championships are being defended. It's the final pay-per-view before WrestleMania, but Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, John Cena and Goldberg are not scheduled to be on the show. Instead, Elimination Chamber will answer one question: Who will face Becky Lynch at WrestleMania? The Raw Women's Champion main-evented last year's show, but doesn't yet have an opponent for April 6's wrestling extravaganza.
Six women will enter the Elimination Chamber, but only one will stand tall as challenger to Lynch. It'll be one of two Chamber matches. Curiously, the other one will be for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship belts. Why's there an Elimination Chamber match for tag titles but not to determine a challenger to Goldberg's Universal Championship? Such a great question.
The best match of the night may end up not being a Chamber match. Following Monday's episode of Raw, AJ Styles will take on Aleister Black in a No Disqualification match. AJ was once the company's most consistently excellent performer, though it's been awhile since he's cranked out a classic. This could be it.
Elimination Chamber 2020 takes place in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Sunday, March 8. The main card starts at 4 p.m. PT/7 p.m. ET. If you're a WWE Network subscriber — at $9.99 per month, but free for one month for new subscribers — you can watch it live for free. Otherwise you'll need to contact your local cable provider and pay a separate fee to watch. The Kickoff Show starts at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET on WWE's YouTube channel and the WWE Network.
Viewers in the UK will have to stay up late, as the show starts there 11 p.m. GMT (10 p.m. kickoff). For Australians, Survivor Series starts at 10 a.m. AEDT time (9 a.m. kickoff) on Monday.
- Elimination Chamber match: Natalya vs. Liv Morgan vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Asuka vs. Ruby Riott vs. Sarah Logan.
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship Chamber match: The Miz and John Morrison (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode.
- United States Championship: Andrade vs. Humberto Carrillo.
- Braun Strowman (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro and Sami Zayn.
- Raw Tag Team Championship match: The Street Profits (c) vs. Seth Rollins and Murphy.
- No Disqualification match: AJ Styles vs. Aleister Black.
- Daniel Bryan vs. Drew Gulak.
- Kickoff match: Viking Raiders vs. Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins.
How to watch: WWE Network app
You can start (or restart) a subscription to the WWE Network here:
The monthly price is $9.99 (US) or £9.99 (UK). New subscribers get a free month and you can cancel anytime.
The event should also be available as a one-off pay-per-view purchase on many cable and satellite TV systems.
This story was originally published earlier and has been updated to count down to the event.