Premier League players with the most shots on target per 90 minutes this season, including Golden Boot winners Mohamed Salah and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Express News
The 2018/19 Premier League season is done and dusted, with Manchester City’s 4-1 victory at Brighton on Sunday sealing them a second successive league title.
Part of the reason behind their success is, undoubtedly, their sharp-shooting forward line who are all accurate in front of goal, helping them to 94 goals.
But just who are the most precise talkSPORT.com has churned through the stats to find the top 20 players with the most shots on target per 90.
As expected, the likes of Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling feature, as well as Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane.
There are, however, a couple of interesting inclusions… so check out the full list below.
De Ligt transfer update offers hope to interested Premier League clubs
The most creative players in the Premier League this season, according to stats
‘I can’t wait for Klopp and Van Dijk to leave Liverpool’, says Everton fan Bellew
The three outfield stars who played every minute in the Premier League in 2018/19
The Man City star who averages a trophy every three-and-a-half games
Man United finished as close to relegated Cardiff as they did to champions City
Everton fans use Tottenham stadium to taunt Liverpool about title failure
‘Some Man United players should be playing in the Championship’ – Vinnie Jones
21. Pedro (Chelsea)
20. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
19. Heung-Min Son (Tottenham)
18. Anthony Martial (Manchester United)
17. Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham)
16. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal)
15. Jamie Vardy (Leicester)
14. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
13. Shinji Okazaki (Leicester)
12. Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United)
11. Marko Arnautovic (West Ham)
10. Cenk Tosun (Everton)
9. Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
8. Alvaro Morata (Chelsea)
7. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
6. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
The majestic Argentine striker averaging 1.6 shots on target per 90 minutes during the Premier League season
5. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City)
4. Harry Kane (Tottenham)
The England striker had another productive season in the Premier League for Mauricio Pochettino’s side – notching 1.7 shots on target per 90 minutes
3. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
2. Lys Mousset (Bournemouth)
1. Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City)