Air Asia Domestic Flight Tickets For Rs. 99, International For Rs. 444: Details Here
Air Asia tickets under the sale deal will open for reservations at 9.30 pm on Sunday and continue till November 19, through the airline’s site and mobile app
Business|NDTV Profit Team|Updated: November 12, 2017
Mumbai: Air Asia on Sunday revealed a discount rate sale, providing passengers one-way base fare at Rs. 99 for a domestic journey throughout its Indian JV airline network and Rs. 444 for international flights under a minimal duration deal.
“Enjoy (base) fares from as low as Rs. 99 to domestic locations and (base) fares of Rs. “With base fares from as low as Rs.
6 Things You Must Know About the Air Asia Offer Of Flight Tickets
1) Air Asia provides passengers one-way base fare at Rs. 99 for a domestic journey throughout its Indian JV airline network and Rs. 444.
2) However, the travel duration under the deal, for which the reservations begin Sunday night, will be in between May next year and January 2019, based on an airline declaration.
3) The consumers preparing an international journey to Johor Bahru from Kolkata; AirAsia
Berhad will be using absolutely no base for seats in this sector, it stated including visitors will just have to pay taxes for their flight. Substantially, a significant piece of the air fares makes up fuel additional charge, airport cost, taxes and other charges.
4) The tickets under the sale deal will stay open for reservations from 9.30 pm Sunday to November 19, and the reservation can be made through the airline’s site and mobile app just, AirAsia India stated.
5) The affordable ticket sale uses cover domestic locations run by AirAsia India such Bengaluru, Kochi, Hyderabad, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, New Delhi, Goa, to name a few, it stated.
6) Air Asia sale deal is implied for flights to Kuala Lumpur from Tiruchirappalli, Kochi, Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur and to Bali from Mumbai & Kolkata, Bangkok from Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Chennai and Bengaluru, the declaration stated.
The deal can likewise be gettinged for flights linked by AirAsia Berhad, AirAsia X Berhad, Indonesia AirAsia X, Indonesia AirAsia and Thai AirAsia, inning accordance with the declaration.